It’s an uncomfortable feeling.
The one of being in a room full of people and not thinking of a single word to say. Wishful thoughts racing through your brain of not having to shake someone’s hand and introduce yourself, for your palms feel completely saturated from nerves. Small talk isn’t a thing at this point in your life and you would rather just be home snuggled under a blanket, hiding from the world.
Oh, how things can turn around.
My eyes were opened the last few years when placed in uncomfortable situations that put me in a state of being scared + nervous about the unknown. ⤵
Firstly, I quit my full-time PR job to start my own LLC (This is my main source of income at the moment, but plan on obtaining income from multiple sources in the near future.) Secondly, I ran with network marketing and gave it my all, but my team wasn’t in it with me for the long haul. Lastly, I began trading in the Forex Market and lost a lot of $$$ (To this day I’m still trading, but it’s not as big of a focus as it once was.)
Everything happens for a reason.
I’ve come to discover that without these challenges, any other human (including myself) wouldn’t have a chance to reach our fullest potential and grow into the person we were meant to become. Being shy doesn’t define you and mean that you’re ideas aren’t worth sharing with a group of any number. Any thought generated in your mind could have the ability to set your family up for financial success in the coming generations … and you’re about to let a little bit of shyness hold you back?! Oh, heck no. ☝😊
What made me finally step out from behind the curtain of quietness?
Well, here are 5 ways I found to help me during that specific time in my life and now have become daily habits:
- Listening to Motivational Videos on YouTube every chance I get, whether that be when I’m working from my computer, cooking dinner in the kitchen with Isaac, or crushing a workout in my personal gym. 🎧
- Speaking to myself when times seem negative and at an all-time low. Sometimes you just have to give yourself a pep talk, gain momentum, and GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD.💃We usually make things a whole heck of a lot worse than they actually are.
- Being forced into leadership opportunities, even when all my inner being wanted to do was watch from a place of comfort on the sidelines.🙈 Embrace & run with it – You will be surprised by how strong you really are!
- Reading books revolving around the idea of personal development. We all want to make more money & be successful, right?! READ. 📚 Knowledge gained while absorbing a good read will bring the wealth to the mind + your bank account will showcase that.
- Surrounding myself with others who forced me to level up in life. I want to ask you… Who is among the top 5 people you associate with most?🙋 (Look to see if their habits, traits, and abilities mirror yours.)
Each morning your eyes open for a new day, you should praise the Lord above and ask yourself:
What would the best version of myself do to make this the most EPIC day YET?!
You are worth it. ❤